Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec service

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec service
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:01:21 -0400
Kirk,

I really don't think TT is getting any 'negative  press',  except maybe over
on eHam. What you read on this TT reflector is complaints and gripes that,
in my opinion, shoud be expressed on this reflector but probably not
elsewhere. Just because a piece of TT gear does not work exactly like each
owner thinks it should, it's not negative press, its just folks expressing
their own opinion. There is a strong tendancy here for some folks to get
very upset when a problem with TT gear is voiced and you  will see the
tendancy for us loyal TT'ers to insinuate there is nothing wrong with radio,
so it has to be an operater problem. Which normally leads to an
unnecessairly long thread.

To me, Ten Tec gear and Ten Tec service is the best I've ever had so far.

73,

Tom  -  W4BQF