Re: [TenTec] Please explain Omni 6 options ?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Please explain Omni 6 options ?
From: G4PUQ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:26:18 EDT
Hello Paul,

       I've just snuck into the shack to look at my OMNI VI...I can't believe
that I finally own one !

       I spent some time last night listening to the bands and making a few
QSOs including G4WFQ/HI9 on 15m. You are dead right, I'm not disappointed
-truly delighted so far. Richard GU4CHY sold me the Omni via e-bay and he had
kept
the radio in pristine condition.

        I'm glad you mentioned 160m, I am really stuck on a lowly DXCC count
and I hope to build an effective top band station around this radio. So roll
on the school holidays (I'm a teacher!) plenty of time for antenna work ahead
of the season.

       Nice to hear from you Paul, I'll listen out for you and perhaps we
could have an Omni-Omni QSO on 160m sometime.

       73 de Peter G4PUQ