[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Omni V

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Omni V
From: "NZ8J" <nz8j@woh.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:34:57 -0400
I have an excellent Omni V for sale. I just recently bought it, but have
since changed my mind about what I want to do for the shack here at the
house. It is in excellent condition both physically and electrically. The
front panel is excellent with the exception of the lettering on the "tune"
button is just starting to wear on one letter. The rest of the case is a
"9".  It comes with the original manual, power cord, hand mic and original
shipping box. It also has the 500hz (6mhz) cw filter.  It has full power
output on all bands. It has the stock chip in it, but I'll include Carl's
(N4PY) V.9 chip as well.

$765 includes UPS shipping and insurance , no trades please

I'll be away from email from about 5:30PM eastern time this afternoon until
Sunday afternoon. I'll answer emails in the order that I receive them.

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J