Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+: ZERO drift

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+: ZERO drift
From: "Tony Martin W4FOA" <w4foa@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:08:00 -0400
Tim,
I've had the Omni 6 for several years and it has never drifted.
Ditto for the Omni 5 before it.  I too have seen all of the comments
regarding drift and chirp, etc.....sometimes it makes me wonder.
Its a bit like the Orion....a few are not happy but the majority seem
to be delighted.....and again, it makes me wonder, hi.

Glad you like your Omni 6+....IMHO, it is hard to beat that radio.
You have many years of fun and enjoyment ahead of you with it,
I am sure.  Good luck.
Tony, W4FOA