Re: [TenTec] Bad Address

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Bad Address
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 15:46:01 -0700
Not subscribed to the list with the address below...

73 de Jim - AD6CW
List Administrator

Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX wrote:

Here's hoping someone reading the list will recognize the following e-mail
address.  lindsey425@cs.com

According to all reports it is a bad address and is, at least in my case,
bouncing e-mails back that were sent to the reflector with the above as the
failed address.  I suspect that someone had a computer that had a virus
which grabbed all the addresses and in order to get rid of their problem
changed either computers or reverted to a new e-mail address without
un-subscribing  the old address from the list.

Perhaps the list administrator can get a better grasp of the picture.  As
for me, I just delete them and move on.

73
Bob, K4TAX