Re: [TenTec] Jupiter; opinions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter; opinions
From: "B. Lee Cornwell" <k2blc@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:38:02 -0400
Hi Dennis- I have a first production run of the Jupiter and have enjoyed it
for several years now. I chose to use an external tuner (AT-11MP w/ memory
upgrade). As I have a room full of other Ten-Tec gear, I can use it with all
the other rigs . A 705 or 706 mic is an excellent choice. I've tried many
others but that seems to work the best. Ten-Tec's matching speaker is a nice
accessory, but the audio is fine from the built-in speaker. I use a set of
old "book-shelf" speakers for short-wave listening.
Also, consider N4PY's software. It's the best !!....

73 Lee K2BLC