RE: [TenTec] Jupiter Orphaned?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Jupiter Orphaned?
From: "W1GOR" <W1GOR@Maine.RR.Com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 10:05:52 -0400
A few words to the wise...

'Conclusion-Jumping' should be an Olympic Sport...

DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE RUMORS THAT ARE POSTED TO THESE REFLECTORS...

Chicken Little was not always right..!

If you want accurate information, contact the manufacturer directly..!

73, Larry - W1GOR

>> I saw a post in another TenTec group that said (hearsay) the person
spoke with TenTec and they indicated that development had virtually
stopped on the Jupiter as all resources are on the Orion now.  That
indicates to me (your assumption) that the Jupiter is orphaned from a
enhancement perspective.  Seems a shame since it is a great rig that a
few firmware enhancements could make even better.  Anybody else have any
status on the Jupiter? Duffy www.wb8nut.com <<