Re: [TenTec] Orion VFO vs RX philosophy

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion VFO vs RX philosophy
From: Dudley Hurry <jhurry@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:14:35 -0500
Rick,

I guess you have not used Carl's (N4PY) software with the remote pod. With this you can program all 15 buttons to different functions, and with that I can control most of the functions of the Jupiter from the pod. If I had a second Jupiter/Pegasus, I could have two pods running and controlled from the same SW. While I do not have an Orion, I am sure that Carl has the same functions for the Orion too, as a matter of fact much of the discussion of A and B receivers and what freq goes where can most likely be solved with Carl's SW, if I had to bet. Check it out, really slick..

73,
Dudley
WA5QPZ
Austin, Tx