[TenTec] TI shield on Omni VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TI shield on Omni VI+
From: <nz7c@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:30:12 -0400
Although I have zero complaints  about my VI+ (564 :-) - it's always fun to
tinker. I noticed way back in the archives some discussion about "sealing up"
the processor area with a product called TI shield from Michael Percy Audio.
Sounds like a reasonable idea to me (although the material is about $28 a
square foot!). I would be interested in hearing from those of you who have done
this shielding and what your results were.
Thank you in advance.
73/Tim NZ7C