Re: [TenTec] Orion Roofing Filter Cut In

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Roofing Filter Cut In
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 03:00:55 -0000
All the Omni series receivers had a 9 mhz first IF just like the Orion.
That's why you can use the Omni filters as roofing filters in the Orion.
The difference is the Only filtering is still very sharp even without the
optional roofing filters.  This is not the case with the Omni's.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC