Re: [TenTec] Orion QSK

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion QSK
From: "n4lq" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:55:08 -0400
I have loaded my buffer with text and keyed the rig at 100 wpm but it
sounds almost like a continuous tone in the sidetone. I'm wondering how
you could distinguish between the sidetone and someone breaking or
perhaps do you turn the sidetone off? Personally, I can't even think at
100 wpm and besides, I really don't have that much to say. Maybe that's
one reason I like cw so much. I do get paranoid without QSK however. I
also set facing the door in restaurants.

Steve