Re: [TenTec] G3SJX IC-7800 review

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] G3SJX IC-7800 review
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:37:43 -0500
Bob,
        Yaesu uses the same loop as TT - I think they lifted the idea
from them.  My IC-765 was supposed to be a top CW rig, and it ran
semi-decent QSK, but had no ability to run with a QSK amp.  Luckily, TT
built the timing loop into their amps, so I could key the amp, and the
amp would key the rig appropriately.

        73,  Duane

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:32:04 -0000 "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
writes:

> [...]