Re: [TenTec] cw cd

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] cw cd
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:48:17 -1000
It's not about Ten-Tec, and I am not a fan of many of MFJ's products, however...The MFJ Morse Tutor is a great product. It is about the size of an old style pager, runs on a 9V battery and can send many different kinds of morse text for practice, simulated QSOs, random letters, selected letters, etc. You can set the speed to what is easy for you and have it increase. It sounds better than any code practice oscillator, or practice recording I have heard. I believe it makes up random callsigns when in the simulated QSO mode, so you never start to remember hearing the same practice session over again. Cost about 80 bucks.

DE N6KB

I need some help I have a fairly long drive into work and I have a desire to copy code in my head so I was looking for a cd with code practice on it and can't find any .