Re: [TenTec] cw cd

To: brazos@rochester.rr.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] cw cd
From: john <johnmb@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 16:24:43 -0400
>The reason I can't listen comfortably to cw in the truck on my 706 is that
>there must be something wrong with my tarheel antenna I can't seem to get
>the darn radio to listen good enough I am not happy with the antenna.  John

There's gotta  be something wrong with your installation. The Tarheel is a
good
antenna. I work mobile CW with my 706 almost every day, and my antenna is
just a Hustler whip. 20 is full of copyable sigs on the way home, and 40
usually
has some to listen to at 6:45AM EDT on the way in.

Good luck
John K5MO
---