Re: [TenTec] The QSK of QSK

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The QSK of QSK
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:56:09 -1000

Come on guys, you mean I should be able to hear a station calling someone else in between dits, AND know it's the DX not another station trying for him just like me?

At least you should be able to tell that it is on the same frequency as the DX station, so that you could stop transmitting and listen more carefully to find out if it is the DX, or some LID calling on the DX station's frequency. Listening more and transmitting less is generally an improvement.