[TenTec] Jupiter and Orion manuals

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter and Orion manuals
From: Dave <ve1vq@auracom.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 21:45:58 -0300
RM wrote:

> My Opinion,
>
> The manual has a long way to go for the average ham............

I feel like the poor cousin in this debate with only a Jupiter in the shack.

I mentioned to TenTec a year or so ago that the manual I'd gotten with the rig lagged behind the updates available (at the time of purchase). The printed manual really didn't explain some of the settings and/or controls. My suggestion then was to put a manual on-line and update it as the software updates were released.

An on-line manual with a section to allow for user input would be very useful

Something to think about for both the Jupiter and the Orion.

Dave
VE1VQ