[TenTec] Att: Scott Robbins

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Att: Scott Robbins
From: Al Baker <w5iz@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:15:28 -0700 (PDT)
OM Scott,

Many of us who own the Orion and are delighted do not comment because we
enjoy the unfair advantage we get from the Orion in working DX and in
contesting.  If everyone knew how good this radio really is, and bought
them also, some of this edge would disappear.

Additionally, if we have any problem at all, Paul and others in your
wonderful shop solve it for us, without us having to whine on line.

Folks such as Bill, W4ZV and Sinisa have been extremely helpful to all of
us users in posting their hints at how to get the best out of this
wonderful radio.

So, Scott, when will we see 1.372 with more goodies to enjoy?

73 de Al, W5IZ