[TenTec] Orion prize?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion prize?
From: ARDUJENSKI@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:19:32 EDT
With ALL this talk about the Orion it would be nice if one was offered as a
*constellation* prize.  (ORION--CONSTELLATION)       Sorry could not  resist.

On a serious note do we have any persons who have had or now have both the
Orion and the Jupiter. I was curious about the filtering comparison. Seeing the
 Jupiter is set up with DSP I would surmise it is pretty good in the noisy
bands  and good alternative to the Orion. What about compared to the OMNI V
series

Alan KB7MBI