Re: [TenTec] new orion/writelog

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new orion/writelog
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:39:28 -0400
WriteLog and all my N4PY software work very well together.  No matter what
radio you are actually using, you configure WriteLog for a tentec pegasus.
This causes WriteLog to use a special memory interface to my program instead
of a comport.  My program and WriteLog will then hookup nicely.  My program
does all the radio interfacing, and WriteLog communicates to my program via
the internal memory interface to get and set radio values.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC