[TenTec] RE: Upgrading Omni V & Roofing Filter

To: "TenTec List" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: Upgrading Omni V & Roofing Filter
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:44:53 -0700
I have had some correspondence with George at INRAD and he feels that the
soon to be released roofing filter for the Omni VI will also work with the
Omni V.  It is my understanding that the roofing filter will go between the
RF board and the 9 MHz filter board and would be switched from the the front
panel with the NAR button.

George is putting together an original run of 10 filters.  If you need more
information I suggest you approach INRAD directly.

     INRAD@rosenet.net

73,

Rick
VE7TK