Re: [TenTec] Orion - satisfied user

Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion - satisfied user
From: Gary Tuck <garyltuck@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:31:24 -0700
Dave, I believe you made a good choice. The Orion is my first Ten Tec and I've only had it for two weeks. But, I love it! During that time you tend to make all sorts of errors and wonder what you did wrong this time. Because there is so much flexibility, there are many opportunities to "get it wrong." Then you say to yourself, "Do I have the right VFO assigned to receive from the right antenna, with the audio turned on and directed to the right ear?" The Orion just does things differently--and very well--from my old rigs.

Have fun,

Gary, W7TEA