[TenTec] Homecoming Hamfest September 24-25

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Homecoming Hamfest September 24-25
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:59:45 -0400

Hi Everyone:

Just a reminder of the upcoming Homecoming Hamfest scheduled for Friday September 24th. from 3 PM to 8 PM.
and Saturday Sepember 25th. from 9 AM to 3 PM.

Events include special demonstrations and hands on testing of Ten-Tec products. Factory tours, door prizes, refreshments
(Friday only), and our ever popular CW contest. Saturday events include special forums, free swap fest, and FCC examinations at 2 PM.

Special pricing on both used and new products will be offered during the Hamfest hours for those who attend. Looking
for something rare? Check out a complete rack mounted Closet Kilowatt station for sale including a mint Omni VI Plus
loaded with filters, 253 auto tuner, 420 Hercules II, 9420 DC supply. All station assembled and cabled ready for a new
home.

Talk with all your friends here at Ten-Tec and enjoy the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains. Four complete Ten-Tec
stations will be up and running using our station call, KK4TT. Come try out the Orion on one our new Vee Beams and hear
for yourself what true performance is like.

Food and refreshments will be served all day on Saturday by the Seymour Heights Christian Church Youth Group.

Look for you next week.

73,
Stan Brock, WDØBGS
Hamfest Chairman

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4. Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs. Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>
Email: New product sales/product info sales@tentec.com
Service department service@tentec.com
While we make every effort to answer email in an expedient manner,
the telephone is a much more efficient tool for getting a quicker and
more complete answer to your inquiries. Thanks!