Re: [TenTec] Sweep display freezing on Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sweep display freezing on Orion
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 19:23:31 -0700
The reference to eBay caused your messages to be moderated, Ken.
References to auctions, especially to eBay, are prohibited on this list.

73 de Jim - AD6CW

Ken Brown wrote:

Hi all,

I have not read Steve's reveiw on eBay. Many have said he should not write a reveiw having used the radio for only two days. Since you know he wrote the reveiw after only owning it for two days, he must have said so in the reveiw. So that makes the reveiw clearly, and honestly (I hope) a reveiw by someone who has only used the radio for two days. What is wrong with reporting one's experience, if only two days of experience? Many people are interested in whether a radio is "intuitively" easy to operate, and whether great performance can be had with little practice using it. If Steve has related his experience with the Orion honestly, then we should thank him for that.

DE N6KB