RE: [TenTec] 2004 Hamfest-- Coming from the south...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <kq4by@rocketmail.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] 2004 Hamfest-- Coming from the south...
From: "KD4GT" <csegar@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:37:15 -0400

What about the route from the south, coming up US 441 through the park.  Are
there any known problems, there?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
For work, I travel from Atlanta in and through the Knoxville area
frequently. I find my best route into the holy mecca of hamradio design &
manufacturing to be I-75 north to I-140 east towards Alcoa. At the end of
I-140 (it does go a bit past but the sign says "Local Traffic Only"), take
US-129 north. Just past the bridge construction, bear right onto TN-168,
John Seiver Highway. (As a side trip for yourself and the XYL, stop at the
home of John Sevier, first governor of the Volunteer State.) TN-168 will
intersect with US-441/Chapman Highway. (Watch for this as its a left turn to
circle under and go east!) Follow US-441 into Sevierville and procede with
reverance unto the holy mecca and hallows halls of great radio design and
production. (Please wipe your shoes before entering!)

73 de KD4GT