[TenTec] Newbie to group and all +++ for open sourcing the Jupiterfirmwa

To: "TenTec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Newbie to group and all +++ for open sourcing the Jupiterfirmware
From: "Larry Robison" <robison@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:23:56 -0400
Hi Guys,

My name is Larry W8ER and I am new to the group and fairly new to TT radio
equipment. I had the opportunity to stop at the TT factory last November and
spent about 2 hours in front of an RX-340. Since then I acquired a Jupiter and
Carl N4PY's RX-330. My RX-340 was delivered yesterday. If it burps, I can hear
it!

I want to congratulate the gentleman who offered the idea of TT open sourcing
the code for the Jupiter firmware. What a great idea! Can you imagine what that
radio could become with someone like Carl developing features for it?  That
would be an outstanding move for TenTec and for us.

Anyway, nice reflector! Good to be in the company of some forward looking guys.

--Larry W8ER