Re: [TenTec] Paragon behavior

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon behavior
From: "M. P. Haynes" <k4beh@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:53:44 -0400
Hi Tim,

I, too, have had similar symptoms with my Paragon in the past.  Mine were
caused by a short, momentary interruption of DC voltage to the rig.  It
seems the processor gets confused and doesn't know what to do.  A power
reset always fixed the problem.  You might also check  to be sure the
backup battery to make sure it is charged.

73,

Pat-K4BEH