Re: [TenTec] Audio Problem - off topic

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Audio Problem - off topic
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:53:58 -0400
Rick,

If you are looking to shift the entire audio spectrum up or down, you can do
this just by tuning off frequency. For example if there is a USB signal on
14.250.000 and you tune to 14.249.900, every audio component will be shifted
up 100 Hz.  You may want to tweak the receiver's passband tuning (PBT) to
center the audio in the filter passband.  You will also want to use the RIT
or XIT controls for this adjustment or the transmit audio will sound off.

Mark