[TenTec] Trade: Drake 4-line for Corsair II/I, still available

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Trade: Drake 4-line for Corsair II/I, still available
From: Jason Reber <jreber@sisna.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 12:55:08 -0600
Posting for October archive;

I have a nice Drake T-4XC and R-4B station that I would
like to trade for a nice Corsair II or possibly a Corsair I, either preferably with CW filter (500 Hz). Drake TX and RX are in very nice condtion electrically
and cosmetically. Also includes AC4/MS-4 power supply / speaker. Pictures and detailed information available on request.

Thanks- Jason AC7JW