Re: [TenTec] Omni VI & 160

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI & 160
From: "Phil Chambley" <k4dpk@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 19:37:33 -0400
One of the PLLs is coming unlocked.  I'd try touching up the 160m tuned
circuit on the heterodyne oscillator board.  Keep track of how far you move
it so you can put it back in same place (not terribly critical) and don't
push down hard on the slug because you'll strip the threads.

Phil C.
K4DPK
VFO Stabilizers, PEP Adapters for Wattmeters ... see
http://home.comcast.net/~k4dpk