RE: [TenTec] Eham - Tentec

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Eham - Tentec
From: "Eric SENSI" <eric.sensi@skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:08:12 +0200
Hi scott,

I'm really happy that you're finally here...

Could you make something with the German dealer to solve my problem as soon
as possible, please...

I don't know what more can I do, is there any way to find a commercial
solution... Then maybe I'll stop posting some "bad" reviews, really I feel
alone here and I have only 2 ways of pressure, the TT reflector and eham !
nothing else...

Thanks for reading dear Scott,

Eric, ON6CV.

A word about my last review... this is not the "original" text... A chapter
is missing about the fact that someone is removing my reviews on eham, even
the good one I've posted when I thought the problems were gone !!!