Re: [TenTec] Jupe+n4py+mixw2

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupe+n4py+mixw2
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:07:49 -0400
Paul,

The K1EL winkey keyer does require its own serial port.  My program
communicates to the winkey keyer over its serial port.  You then just
connect a cable from the keyer output to the Argonaut V keying line.  With
my program ruinning, you can use paddles to key the winkey or just type on
the keyboard.  It works very well.  This is available now with my N4PY Orion
program.  My Pegasus /Jupiter/Argonaut V program will have this support in
the November 1 version.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC