Re: [TenTec] My new Orion and a question...

To: eric.sensi@skynet.be, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My new Orion and a question...
From: Martin Ewing <m.ewing@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 05:29:55 -0800 (PST)
Hi, Eric,

Yes, the knob puzzle.

You have to pull off the silver plastic sleeve, which
you can do carefully with a knife blade or small
screwdriver.  Then there is a set-screw to loosen the
main knob.

I had to solve that one to disassemble the front panel
one time.  The TT QA dept let a board go out with an
unsoldered hole that made the headphone jack
intermittent.  Nobody's perfect!

Cheers,
Martin, AA6E