[TenTec] FS: Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Orion
From: Ron Skipper <skipperclan@stellarnet.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 00:08:53 -0500
For Sale: Orion, model 565, serial# 03C10243, delivered 7/11/03. No internal tuner. Two roofing filters - #217 and 219 (250 and 500 Hz) installed. Firmware installed - version 1.369. Barely used since new. Looks and works like new except for a few scratches on the sides (my stupidity). Comes with Model 963 Power supply and model 307 speaker. This unit was repaired by Tentec under warranty in Feb 2004. Apparently my Centaur amp was applying an abnormal voltage to the CPU/DSP board and damaged that board. It was replaced. I have had it on the air only a few times since repair, (without the Centaur).

Orion - $2750
Filters - $75 each (weasel factor)
PS - $100
speaker - $50
________
Total $3050
Minus $100 (for scratches - this should cover the cost of a new cabinet)
$2950 for total package, won't split. I'll take care of shipping and insurance.

I've decided to sell the Orion because my technology limit, as one approaches infinity, levels out at the CorsairII point.

Thanks for reading.

Ron Skipper W8ACR
Rugby, ND