RE: [TenTec] QSK CW on the Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] QSK CW on the Orion
From: "Paul - W8KC" <w8kc@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:25:18 -0500
That "problem" will either go away after a few dozen QSOs, or be something
you'll never get used to.

People that really adjust to it well, get antsy when they cannot hear noise
between code elements.

In the meantime, try turning down the volume on the receiver.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v9
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.asx