Re: [TenTec] work in progress

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] work in progress
From: "Ron Notarius" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:40:49 -0500
Ernie,

Don't feel disrespected, they're refering to the predecessor of the HW-2036
& 2036A (I belive the correct model number was HW-2021, tho, not HW-2026),
Heath's first synthesized 2 meter rig... the one that had to be recalled
because of a synthesizer problem.

Always wondered if someone held onto that rig despite the recall.  Be a heck
of a collectors item now if someone did. <g>.  But of course, that's more a
topic now for the Heath reflectors!