[TenTec] logging software

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] logging software
From: "skip" <k3cc@fast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:07:36 -0500
Well here I go agn.
I have started with Logic 4 and now use Logic 7 as a general logging
program.  PDA does a great job.  It's is the most powerful logging software
I have used.  On the down side it's not cheap.
you can find them at  hosenose.com
If it's contest software, try N1MM  it's free and one of the best I have
used.  I also have Writelog and CT for windows.
N1MM is very bulletproof and updates for new contest and open source code is
there.

They both interface with the Orion very well. They both work with DX cluster
and spyderweb, PSK, RTTY, and packet.  Another feature is the ability to
convert the logs from one file to another. Including the ARRL files output.

de Skip       K3CC                Happy Holidays