[TenTec] Argo V Mic Audio Mod

To: "TenTec List (E-mail)" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argo V Mic Audio Mod
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:54:56 -0800
I have posted the Argo V mic audio modification to my website. As you will
see, even though it involves only 3 parts, it's not a trivial exercise.
Complete removal of the logic board and partial disassembly of the Argo V is
required.

In recent discussions with Paul Clinton (WD4EBR), Service Manager at
Ten-Tec, he has advised that Ten-Tec will soon be posting further
information on the modification.  So hopefully a combination of factory
information and my document will help those considering undertaking the
hardware changes on their own.

Full functionality of the modification requires the as yet unreleased
firmware update Version 1.08. It is my understanding that the factory plans
to release 1.08 in the very near future.

If there are any questions or comments please feel free to contact me.

73,

Rick
VE7TK

Website:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk