[TenTec] Re:Need help on amp interface issue

Subject: [TenTec] Re:Need help on amp interface issue
From: Gary Tuck <gtuck@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:17:15 -0800
Apparently this problem began with 1.370 and has been reported to TT from emails I've received offline. With my challenging antenna environment, it is especially aggravating to reboot the Orion when you are chasing a new one. (With less than 200 confirmed on CW, I've plenty of chasing to go!). One person had luck disabling the keying loop. I'll try that next time the beast raises it's ugly head. tnx all. Gary W7TEA