[TenTec] keying loops

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] keying loops
From: "w9ge" <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:32:07 -0500
Grant and all:  Not sure that I am the originator but my suggestion back
channel to Tommy was that I had a similar amp keying problem and found that
both keying loops had to be set the same for anything to work properly.  One
set on ptt and one on qsk loop did not function reliably.  (I use two amps and
both RF connectors). Ten Tec did verify the anomoly and added it to the "to be
fixed" list in I think February 2004.  I am not certain if it has been fixed or
not....

If my back channel to Tommy is what he is referring to, I plead guilty.  73 and
Happy New Year  bob de w9ge