[TenTec] For Sale - Orion & other items

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale - Orion & other items
From: "Tom Althoff" <althoff@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 05:27:21 -0500

I have the following items for sale...photo at http://www.k2ta.com/orion.jpg

Ten-Tec Orion Ser #12C10643 includes:

a) Model 217 500Hz roofing filter

b) Model 218 1.8kHz roofing filter

c) Model 219 250Hz roofing filter

d) internal antenna tuner

e) Model 310 cooling fan assembly

f) Firmware 1.372 (current release..full feature upgrade..RF gain behaves
differently than older releases, Keyer mode A/B)

Rig has no scratches, used in a non-smoking environment.

PRICE $3300

(note: AC Power supply is NOT included but DC cable is)

Ten-Tec Model 705 desk microphone - This was built from the kit and has
"normal" PTT behavior compared to the 706 mic. The 706 is a
Push-to-talk/Push-to-listen mic and the 705 is a "Push-to-talk/Let go to
listen" mic.

PRICE $50

Ten-Tec Model 302R Remote keypad

One of a kind remote? This has been modified. It works perfectly but the key
tops and internal wiring have been changed so that the keypad layout matches
that of the keypad on the Orion.

PRICE $100

Ten-Tec Model 307B Speaker

Speaker has a few minor scuffs on the right side where it has rubbed against
the Orion cover screws when re-arranging both units on my desktop from time to
time.

PRICE $60

Inrad Model 352/762 600Hz roofing filter for the Orion

This was one of the first group of 10 ordered in 2003. Hand built and works
great.

PRICE $60

I may be selling my WX0B RatPack by Array Solutions auto-antenna switch with
the Orion interface in the future but I am still using it as a manually
operated remote switch.

I prefer to sell locally if possible.  If you are in NY/NJ/PA area I will hand
deliver the Orion and walk you through it's operation.

73 de Tom Althoff K2TA

PO Box 1259

Greenwood Lake, NY 10925

845-477-3018