Re: [TenTec] Binaural CW for Tentec rigs - an easy way

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Binaural CW for Tentec rigs - an easy way
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:24:14 -0800
Jeff,
I downloaded Binster on your suggestion and with a 2.6 Gig Athelon processor system (Win XP Professional PC with 1.5 Gig RAM) the delay is still 'profound'. I am able to listen to input and output at the same time and it would make QSK unusable. BUT it is a great effect and very useful if you use semi-breakin.

Jerry, KG6TT

Jeff Kelly wrote:

http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/jump2.cgi?ID=5572

The program Binster simulates the effect. The faster the
pc - the better the latency.

Jeff