Re: [TenTec] About the ACOM/Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] About the ACOM/Orion
From: "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:36:02 -0000
Thanks Barry, that's interesting though I'm unsure what Arc Fault on the
2000A actually means.  Arc Fault in the 87A is determined by excessive
instantaneous plate current and usually means a tube has flashed over
internally.  Quite common with new tubes.  I suspect it means something else
on the 200A.

I wonder whether the folks who experience this problem are using "Amp Key"
or "Keying Loop" connection or if they find them both to fault in the same
way?

Bob, 5B4AGN, P3F