Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Rack Mounts?

To: <kd4e@verizon.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Rack Mounts?
From: "W1GOR" <W1GOR@Maine.RR.Com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:04:48 -0500
Thanks for clarifying the issue. I suppose that the publicity will generate at least 50 orders from Jupiter owners. Before I became aware of the rack mount option, I had considered a different operating desk configuration... Now, the options have expanded somewhat... The generic option looks like it has possibilities too.

Thanks again and 73, Larry - W1GOR

'Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, there you long to return.'
- Leonardo da Vinci

They list it but they don't sell it -- they need at least 50
buyers before they invest in production.

Here is their generic option:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5728387190