RE: [TenTec] Ten Tec rig I'd like to have.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Ten Tec rig I'd like to have.
From: n1eu@netscape.net (Barry N1EU)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:41:40 -0500
While we're expanding the Orion line to an Orion Jr, I'd like to see an Orion
Plus with an identically excellent receiver as the subreceiver.  My second pipe
dream would be for it to feature an intentionally pluggable/upgradeable
architecture that will accept future faster CPU's and DSP processors.

73 & H2K5,
Barry N1EU

>K3UJ wrote:
> >I'd like to see a refined Jupiter with an Orion Rx. No spectrum display or
>sub Rx.
>
>         Amen, amen, amen...did I say AMEN?  A single RX with
>Orion's front end would be a killer contest/DX rig in the
>$2k range.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.