Re: [TenTec] Outer Space... getting back down to Earth.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Outer Space... getting back down to Earth.
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 16:23:47 -0800
Muldar and Scully might have their own take on all this. But even they might say enough is enough. Seriously though, from an amateur radio perspective it would be nice if we took this opportunity to discusse what we might to of a practical nature to operate in an ever increadingly noisy RF environment.

Jerald, KG6TT

stuff is holladayfd wrote:

Everything was OK until those Mars Rovers woke up the little green men and
they got on the air!  I hear them at S5 here in east Tennessee.
73,
Frank, K4VMO