Re: [TenTec] RE 28.634 & space aliens

To: <msembx-aa6e@yahoo.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RE 28.634 & space aliens
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 22:04:54 -0500
Yea and I bet you're one of em'. You're not foolin me. I mean anyone knows the aliens would chose a frequency that would be a harmonic of something just so they could plant doubt in our minds. Yea...and I see you use Yahoo.com, another sign. We're wise to your ways alien. TV sets....Pshaw.
Go home.

Steve N4LQ
----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin AA6E" <msembx-aa6e@yahoo.com>