Re: [TenTec] CQ Ohio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CQ Ohio
From: "Dave Edwards" <kd2e@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 23:17:11 -0500
Perry... I have a few folks in the Cleveland area that gave me a few tips,
but perhaps you could answer this for me...being 50 miles or so south, do
you still get as much of the snow...or significantly less? One town we saw
some houses in (Chardon) I soon found was snow central...so not sure I want
to go there. Actually, I kinda like it..I'd buy a snowmobile!!! But my wife
would probably not join me!!!!
I may ('ya never know) end up landing a job in Solon. So if all goes well,
I'll be digging up my tower here along the Jersey Shore, and heading out to
Ohio!!
...Dave