Re: [TenTec] Omni VI confusion & Birdies?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI confusion & Birdies?
From: "n4lq" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:55:49 -0500
Maybe TenTec could help you there Deni. I know at some point, TenTec
added a screw to the back center area of the bottom aluminum shield. I
see bypass capacitors installed in various locations. Probably a lot of
tricks have been tried by both TT and owners with varying success.
What alignment are you refering to?
N4LQ