[TenTec] For Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale
From: Bruce Sugarberg <bsugarberg@core.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:02:12 -0500
Hello All,

I have the following for sale:
------------------------------

TenTec 961 Power Supply.  This is for the Omni V or VI,
the Paragon I or II, or the Corsair I or II.

It looks good and works good. Picture available.

Price: $150.00 shipped.

*************************

TenTec 256 FM Transceive Module.  This is the
"seldom seen" FM option board for the Omni V
and the Paragon I.  $69.00 shipped.

*************************

TenTec 259 ALC Annunciator.  Another scarce
option.  "Can be installed in any transceiver
with ALC.  When the mic gain is advanced to
the proper level, a beep sounds."  Comes with
specific instructions for the following:

Omni V, Omni VI
Paragon
Corsair I, Corsair II
Delta I, Delta II