[TenTec] Argonaut V station for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V station for sale
From: "Brad Johnson" <bradj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 21:46:15 -0600
I have for sale a TenTec Model 516TCXO and  LDG Model Z-11 QRP autotuner.
Both are in excellent condition. This Argonaut V has the temperature
compensated crystal oscillator option, as well as the 308A slide-on fan kit.
Manuals for both are included, as well as power cords terminated with banana
plugs,  a TenTec mic, a spare generic mic, and a Heil  AD1T adapter cord.
The firmware version in the Argo is 1.04.

I'm asking $800 plus shipping/insurance from 72830.

I can email photos on request or you can use the following link to my
hosting site...

http://aa5ch.smugmug.com/gallery/228713

Thanks and 73,

Brad Johnson AA5CH